Before you hurl tomatoes at my head, hear me out.
First, I’d like to ask you a question.
What are your top life priorities?
Mine include connecting with household and friends, doing fulfilling work, and taking care of my health.
You know what’s not in there? Cleaning.
I’m guessing it’s not in yours either. And that’s why I hate cleansing schedules for women.
Why would you mud your bed room each week, when instead you could be…
- laughing with your kids
- reading a book you can’t put down
- walking within the woods
- making somebody smile through your work
Now, I know sometimes you really feel like “someone’s got to do it.”
Sure. No one desires to live in filth. And all of us do higher when we’re not surrounded by messes.
But shake out your rugs when it NEEDS to be done, not when some arbitrary schedule tells you it should be.
And when it must be done, save your self HOURS by…
- Getting your ENTIRE household to clear up (because everyone lives there)
- Starting a routine and chore system with your kids
- Putting your partner in cost of some cleaning
- Trying out a robotic vacuum or different device to make issues easier
- Paying for a cleansing service
And then with your new free time, exit and encourage the world with your love.
Because we’re greater than simply cleansing machines.
P.S. You’ll by no means discover a hardcore mother cleansing schedule on the site. But the free guidelines and full Gold Star Routine Pack make nice alternatives if you’re prepared to get your kids involved.