Sweet and delectable, mango is a tropical fruit that may be utilized to raise almost any recipe. From breakfast to lunch, dinner and dessert, including mangoes to your meals is a sure way to punch up the flavour. Mango not solely tastes delicious, it’s additionally ripe with well being benefits. From boosting your immune system to serving to with digestion and enhancing your pores and skin and hair health, mango is a fruit you’re going to need so as to add to your diet as a lot as possible. Take a glance at our favorite mango recipes for each meal of the day.
5 Health Benefits of Mangoes
1. High in Protective Antioxidants
Mangoes are wealthy in protecting antioxidants together with gallotannins and mangiferin. These have been discovered to counter the oxidative stress related to day to day living and publicity to toxins. Antioxidants are important because they protect your cells against free radicals, that are accountable for indicators of aging and chronic disease.
2. Contains Immune-Boosting Nutrients
Mangoes are an excellent supply of immune-boosting nutrients. One cup of mango provides 10% of your daily vitamin A needs, an important vitamin for a wholesome immune system. The same quantity additionally provides nearly 75% of your vitamin C needs, serving to your physique produce extra disease-fighting white blood cells and improving your skin’s defences. Mango is additionally a nice supply of of immune-boosting nutritional vitamins together with copper, folate, vitamin E and a number of B vitamins.
3. Aids in Digestion
Mangoes have been discovered to aid with digestive points such as constipation due to their fibre content. They additionally contain a group of digestive enzymes called amylases. Digestive enzymes break down large meals molecules so your physique can absorb them easily. The polyphenols available in mangoes are beneficial too. They’ve been studied for his or her gastro-protective effects, providing each anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to the digestive system.
4. May Enhance Heart Health
Mangoes have additionally been discovered to be coronary heart healthy. They contain magnesium and potassium, which assist maintain a wholesome blood flow, relaxing your blood vessels and selling low blood pressure levels. The fibre, potassium and nutritional vitamins in mangoes assist keep the arteries working and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Mango’s tremendous antioxidant mangiferin may additionally protect coronary heart cells against inflammation, oxidative stress and cell death and may decrease cholesterol, triglycerides and free fatty acids.
5. Great for Skin and Hair Health
If you need to improve your pores and skin and hair well being naturally, mangoes are a nice fruit to eat. The vitamin A in mangoes is accountable for the event and upkeep of epithelial tissues such as skin, hair and sebaceous glands, which assist keep your hair moisturized and healthy. The vitamin C in mangoes additionally helps produce collagen, which gives pores and skin elasticity and helps prevent wrinkles and sagging.
How to Cut a Mango
Check out this fast and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to chop and cube a mango completely each time!
How to Cut and Dice a Mango via Clean & Delicious
15 Breakfast Mango Recipes
1. Vegan Mango Coconut Crumble Muffins | Bakerita
2. Mango Chicken Breakfast Sausage | Heartbeet Kitchen
3. Mango Coconut Overnight Oats | Sandhya’s Kitchen
4. Vegan Mango Pancakes | Kiipfit
5. Mango Blueberry Bread Pudding | Chef de Home
6. Tropical Breakfast Granola Tarts | Cooking on the Front Burner
7. Tropical Scones with Mango and Pineapple | Alyssa Ponticello
8. Mango Chia Breakfast Bowls | Inquiring Chef
9. Cinnamon Mango Overnight Oats | Eat the Gains
10. Tropical Mango Oatmeal | Babaganoush
11. Mango Berry Breakfast Crisp | Lovely Little Kitchen
12. Greek Yogurt with Spiced Pepita, Cashew Crunch and Mango | Bon Appétit
13. Fruit and Yogurt Parfait | Spoonful of Flavour
14. Mango Salsa Omelet | Just a Pinch
15. Mango Coconut Breakfast Parfait | Well Vegan
15 Smoothie Mango Recipes
1. Mango Smoothie with Spinach and Banana | Well Plated
2. Fresh Mango Smoothie with Yogurt | The Spruce Eats
3. Mango Banana Smoothie | Marsha’s Baking Addiction
4. The Perfect Mango Smoothie | A Couple Cooks
5. Mango Spinach Smoothie | Pick Up Limes
6. Banana Mango Smoothie | My Recipes
7. Strawberry Mango Smoothie | Well Plated
8. Blueberry Mango Smoothie | Two Peas and Their Pod
9. Tropical Mango Pineapple Smoothie | Natasha’s Kitchen
10. Mango, Strawberry, Pineapple Smoothie | Food Network
11. Banana, Blueberry and Mango Smoothie | Healthy Family Project
12. Creamy Avocado Mango Smoothie | Eating Bird Food
13. Peach Mango Smoothie | The Busy Baker
14. Pineapple Orange Mango Smoothie | Tasty
15. Mango Orange Banana Sunrise Smoothie | Gimme Delicious
15 Lunch and Dinner Mango Recipes
1. Mango Avocado Salad | Bon Appétit
2. Basked Salmon with Mango Salsa | Gypsyplate
3. Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa | Dinner on the Zoo
4. BBQ Chicken and Mango Quesadillas | Jo Cooks
5. Grilled Spiced Snapper with Mango and Red Onion Salad | Bon Appétit
6. Spicy Thai Mango Salad | The Simple Veganista
7. Mango Chicken Salad | Diethood
8. Mango Shrimp Lettuce Wraps | The Recipe Critic
9. Thai Prawn, Mango and Avocado Noodle Salad | Recipe Tin Eats
10. Sticky Mango Chicken Skewers | Tasty
11. Mexican Mango and White Fish Ceviche | All Recipes
12. Curried Mango-Walnut Chicken Salad Sandwich | California Walnuts
13. Mango Soup with Coconut and Lime | The Wimpy Vegetarian
14. Jerk Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa | Tasty
15. Easy Avocado and Mango Sushi | Meal Prep on Fleek
15 Dessert Mango Recipes
1. Blueberry Mango Crumble | Amy’s Healthy Baking
2. Vanilla Layer Cake with Mango Curd | Bon Appétit
3. Mango Kulfi (Indian Ice Cream) | Shweta within the Kitchen
4. Mango Tart with Vanilla Bean Pastry Cream | Just a Taste
5. Mango Blondies | Hummusapien
6. Caramelized Plantain Parfait | Bon Appétit
7. Homemade Mango Ice Cream | Sandhya’s Kitchen
8. Bakery Style Mango Scones | Lemon Tree Dwelling
9. Mango Chocolate Chip Cookies | Make and Takes
10. Halo-Halo | Bon Appétit
11. Mango Crumb Bars | Joyous Apron
12. Mango Pudding | Little Sweet Baker
13. Mango Trifle | Nibble and Dine
14. Mango-Chile Ice | Bon Appétit
15. No Bake Mango Cheesecake | Recipe Tin Eats
Mangoes are not solely candy and delicious, they’re additionally packed with well being benefits, making them a nice addition to any meal of the day. Try out these recipes to see simply how versatile mangoes can be!
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you enjoy this spherical up of mango recipes? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for extra wholesome recipes? Make certain to follow our Food Board on Pinterest!