One of my four year old’s favourite books is the Three Little Pigs.
In it, two of the brothers need to play. So, they rush through constructing their houses, placing in solely a half effort. The third pig takes his time, works hard, and builds a sturdy home of bricks. In the end, the big bad wolf demolishes the primary two homes, however can’t get previous the pig with bricks.
And of course, that is a beautiful metaphor for life.
Are you rushing through your days, always moving to the subsequent thing?
Or do you slow down, consider what’s important to you, and construct a beautiful life, brick by brick. One with nice accomplishments, however additionally peaceable moments, and incredible joy.
My motto for 2023 is to dig deeper. In a world that constantly screams “more, more, more” what if we…
- Shared extra extraordinary moments with the people closest to us
- Made time for deeper wellness habits and profound gratitude (instead of trying to find the time)
- Worked on fewer projects however made them extra creative, original, and authentic.
What if you went deeper rather than wider in 2023?
Think of how proud you’ll be looking again on it. How much more you get out of a life that you painstakingly create. A life made of bricks rather than sticks.
Here are a few articles to assist get you dreaming:
- How to Make Your Custom Vision Board
- The Best Vision Board Ideas & Examples
- The Ultimate List of Bucket List of Ideas
Life is what you make it,