A smoothie is a scrumptious way to begin off your day. They’re fast and easy, and perfect when you’re on the go. And with the proper ingredients, they’re each filling and satisfying.
Whether you’re a smoothie novice or you’re a smoothie expert looking for some new recipes, we’ve got you covered with some must-have necessities and 50 easy and tasty smoothie recipes that will fill you up.
8 Tips for Making Smoothie Recipes Filling
These eight easy tweaks will assist you flip your morning smoothie proper into a lasting meal:
- Bump up the protein – Focusing on the protein is a assured way to make your smoothie extra filling. Try including some protein powder, together with whey powder or plant-based protein powder. Seeds like flax, chia, or pumpkin, are a way to bump up the protein, whereas additionally being vegan, paleo, and keto friendly.
- Think wholesome fats – Try including wholesome fat to your smoothie like pure peanut butter or almond butter, plain or Greek yogurt, avocado, cottage cheese, and even some beans!
- Add some oats – Did you know that you can add uncooked oats to a smoothie? Rolled oats not solely add whole grains and provides your smoothie a fabulous thick texture, however they additionally assist you keep fuller, longer because they contain excessive ranges of fiber. Just make certain to give them a fast mix earlier than including your different ingredients.
- Focus on fruit – Add loads of fresh or frozen fruit to your smoothie. This could include bananas or berries, to peaches, pineapple, and mango. It’s a nice way so as to add nutrients, and the fiber will assist to fill you up.
- Try some dates – Dates not solely have a good quantity of fiber, however they additionally assist to sweeten your smoothie, naturally. Make certain to soak them in water for about half-hour earlier than you pop them in your blender.
- Grab some greens – Leafy greens like spinach and kale contain filling protein and tons of fiber, making them a nice addition to your smoothie, and serving to to reduce ranges of ghrelin, the starvation hormone.
- Choose coconut water – Instead of fruit juices, add coconut water to your smoothie to assist keep you fuller for longer. It’s decrease in sugar, tremendous hydrating, and a nice supply of electrolytes.
- Top it off – If you prefer to not add sure ingredients into your smoothie, here’s a nice tip. You can nonetheless reap the filling advantages by topping your smoothie with a scoop of peanut butter or yogurt, including chunks of fruit or chopped nuts, sprinkling on some flax or chia seeds, or including a scoop of homemade granola or coconut flakes.
6 Smoothie Essentials to Invest In
- A nice blender – One of the best kitchen investments you could make is to purchase a nice blender. This one from Hamilton Beach is highly effective and gives you smooth outcomes each time. It’s not solely perfect for making smoothies, however you can additionally create soups, sauces, dips, and more.
- Smoothie cup – This sleek, insulated tumbler lets you take your smoothie with you. It’s leakproof, cup holder friendly, and can keep it chilly for hours.
- Smoothie spatula – Get each final drop of your smoothie with this smoothie spatula. It’s durable, easy to use, and can navigate across the blades. Plus, since it’s covered in silicone, it won’t scratch your blender.
- Smoothie straws – You’ll need to seize a pack of those jumbo smoothie straws. With a bigger diameter than your common straw, it makes it simpler to enjoy a thick smoothie.
- Citrus juicer – Add some fresh-squeezed juice to your smoothie with this citrus juicer. It works well for oranges, lemons, limes, and grapefruit, and collects all of the juice in an easy-to-pour container.
- Smoothie bowls – Smoothies don’t solely have to be loved in a cup. Enjoy a smoothie bowl instead with this set of coconut bowls.
50 Smoothie Recipes that Fill You Up
- Healthy Banana Protein Shake | Fit Foodie Finds
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie | Ambitious Kitchen
- Watermelon Chia Smoothie | Epicurious
- Berry Smoothie Bowl | Minimalist Baker
- Cherry Spinach Smoothie | Eating Well
- Oatmeal Smoothie | Well Plated
- Meal Replacement Smoothie | Simple Green Smoothies
- Peach Oat Smoothie | Minimalist Baker
- Sunrise Smoothie | Iowa Girl Eats
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie | Allrecipes
- Kale Smoothie | Well Plated
- Protein Berry Smoothie Bowl | Lillie Eats and Tells
- Mango and Coconut Smoothie | Eat Good four Life
- Turmeric Mint Protein Smoothie | Kiip Fit
- Roasted Strawberry Protein Smoothie | Skinny Taste
- Cleansing Apple Avocado Smoothie | Well Plated
- Almond Kale and Banana Smoothie | Epicurious
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl | Bakerita
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl | Blackberry Babe
- Vegan Blackberry Smoothie | Hurry the Food Up
- Ultimate Healthy Breakfast Smoothie | Cooking Light
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl | DIY Candy
- Banana-Cocoa Soy Smoothie | Eating Well
- Greek Yogurt Smoothie | Well Plated
- The Best Breakfast Smoothie | Fit Foodie Finds
- Banana Strawberry Mango Smoothie | Always Use Butter
- Pineapple Passion Collagen Smoothie | The Real Food Geek
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie | Sally’s Baking Recipes
- Spinach Avocado Grapefruit Smoothie | Epicurious
- Banana and Almond Breakfast Smoothie | Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Smoothie | Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Apple Smoothie | Well Plated
- Whole 30 Green Smoothie | Fit as a Mama Bear
- Raspberry Peanut Butter Smoothie | The Food Charlatan
- Vegan Green Smoothie | A Virtual Vegan
- Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie | Hurry the Food Up
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie | Insanely Good
- Minty Raspberry Banana Smoothie | Good Life Eats
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie | Well Plated
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie | Lil Luna
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie | Ambitious Kitchen
- Coconut Pineapple Smoothie | Wholefully
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Smoothie | Epicurious
- Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie | Eating Well
- Healthy Smoothie Bowl | Eating Bird Food
- Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl | Cheerful Choices
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie | The Lemon Bowl
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie | Texanerin Baking
- Chocolate Raspberry Chia Seed Smoothie | Frugal Foodie Mama
- Quinoa Smoothie | My Fussy Eater
Now it’s time to whip up one of our 50 easy and tasty smoothie recipes that fill you up!
If you loved this list of smoothie recipes that fill you up, please share it on Pinterest!