Homemade lattes are arguably the best way to begin your morning. They’re fast and easy to whip up, and making them at home saves you tons of cash if you regularly purchase them out of your neighbourhood café. There’s simply one thing about sipping a creamy, hot latte that makes everything inside the world appear right. If you want to begin making your lattes at home, check out these homemade latte recipes to kickstart your morning!
5 Homemade Latte Making Essentials to Invest In
Whether you use an electric or stovetop model, you’ll want a kettle to boil the water for your espresso or tea. This is step one to creating a homemade latte, so if you don’t have a kettle, it’s time so as to add to cart!
2. French Press
If you’re going to make lattes at home, you’ll want one thing to make your espresso in and a French press is the way to go. Stock up in your favorite floor espresso and brew a flavourful cup of Joe in simply 4 minutes. All you want is hot water and espresso and the French press will do its thing!
3. Electric Milk Steamer
Having a correct milk steamer will take your homemade lattes to the subsequent level. This electrical milk steamer has 4 settings: chilly foam, light warmth foam, thick warmth foam and warming with out foaming so that you can select no matter fits you for the day. You’ll get warmth milk or foam inside 2 minutes and this one additionally offers a hand-free option for your busy mornings.
4. Handheld Milk Frother
If you don’t want to make investments in a full-on milk steamer, a handheld milk frother is additionally perfect for making lattes. You could make rich, creamy froth that gives the perfect ending contact to your homemade lattes each single day. It doesn’t take up a lot space so it’s easy to retailer both on the counter with your different espresso equipment or safely in a drawer.
5. Home Espresso Machine
If you’re tremendous passionate about your homemade latte-making and want to go all out, you may select to go for a house espresso machine that permits you to do all steps in one. It can be utilized as an espresso, cappuccino or latte machine and options a built-in steam rod to steam or warmth milk.
How to Make the Perfect Homemade Latte: three Tips and Hacks
1. Choose Your Milk
The best milk to make use of for lattes is whole milk. Since it has the highest milk fat, it finally ends up giving you the best froth and makes your lattes tremendous wealthy and creamy. If you want to make your lattes dairy free, oat milk froths up the best and tastes amazing. You can additionally consider soy, coconut and almond milk as non-dairy alternatives. Consider utilizing “barista blends” to make your milk as foamy as possible. And remember, fresh milk will always work best!
2. Get Your Ratio Right
The correct espresso to milk ratio for a latte is ⅓ of espresso and ⅔ steamed milk. For example, 2 oz of espresso and 6 oz of your choice of milk. You can additionally use ¼ espresso and ¾ steamed milk if you want much less espresso in your latte.
3. Make It Iced
When we talk about lattes, we’re usually speaking about the hot variety, however iced lattes are simply as scrumptious and perfect for when it warms up outside. Just like with hot lattes, you can use any kind of milk you want, however there’s no want to froth it. You’ll want to make use of chilly milk for iced lattes. Make your espresso as you always would. You could make it the night earlier than and let it cool overnight, or make it the morning of and pour it over ice. Then simply pour your milk in and you’re good to go!
12 Easy Homemade Latte Recipes
1. Creamy Homemade Latte | A Couple Cooks
2. Cinnamon Dolce Latte | Be Plant Well
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte | Coffee At Three
4. Easy Homemade Latte | A Mind Full Mom
5. Everyday Vanilla Latte | Jar of Lemons
6. Easy Homemade Mocha Latte | Bakes By Chichi
7. Snickerdoodle Latte | House of Yumm
8. Easy Caramel Latte | Baking Mischief
9. Homemade Cinnamon Latte | Cooking Perfected
10. Maple Latte (Hot or Iced) | Burrata and Bubbles
11. Oat Milk Honey Latte | Pinch of Yum
12. Almond Milk Latte | Coffee Affection
12 Matcha Homemade Latte Recipes
1. Matcha Latte | A Couple Cooks
2. Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte | Gimme Delicious
3. Vanilla Matcha Latte | Grateful Grazer
4. Copycat Starbucks Iced Matcha Latte | Cooking with Janica
5. Easy Matcha Latte | Fit Foodie Finds
6. Creamy Matcha Green Tea Recipe | Tori Avey
7. Vegan Matcha Latte | Minimalist Baker
8. Matcha Latte with Almond Milk | Two Spoons
9. Hot or Iced Matcha Latte | NeighborFood Blog
10. Strawberry Matcha Latte | Teak and Thyme
11. Matcha Rose Latte | Sift and Simmer
12. Iced Coconut Matcha Latte | Glow by Marlowe
12 Chai Homemade Latte Recipes
1. Easy Chai Latte | Detoxinista
2. Dirty Chai Latte | A Couple Cooks
3. Starbucks Copycat Chai Tea Latte | Snacks and Sips
4. Dairy-Free Homemade Chai Latte | Choosing Chia
5. Decadent Chai Latte | Oh, How Civilized
6. Easy Vanilla Chai Tea Latte | Koti Beth
7. Hot Buttered Chai Latte | Chatelaine
8. Homemade Pumpkin Chai Latte | Cookie and Kate
9. Vegan Chai Latte | The Edgy Veg
10. Iced Chai Latte | Simply Recipes
11. Coconut Milk Chai Latte | Kitchn
12. Butterscotch Chai Latte | Sipology
12 Tea Homemade Latte Recipes
1. Soothing Green Tea Latte | Simply Quinoa
2. Perfect Black Tea Latte (in 5 Minutes!) | A Couple Cooks
3. Easy Chamomile Tea Latte | Oh, How Civilized
4. Blissful Five Minute Tea Latte | Jessica Gavin
5. Chocolate Peppermint Tea Latte | A Day inside the Kitchen
6. Hibiscus Tea Strawberry Latte | Little Figgy
7. London Fog (Earl Grey Tea Latte) | Oh, How Civilized
8. Salted Rose Caramel Earl Grey Tea Latte | How Daily
9. Iced English Tea Latte | A Day inside the Kitchen
10. Spiced Chamomile Tea Latte | An Edible Mosaic
11. Peaches and Cream Tea Latte | Silk Road
12. Rise and Shine Tea Latte | Joyous Health
Ready to begin making lattes at home? We hope you loved these tips and recipes!
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you enjoy this roundup of homemade latte recipes? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for extra scrumptious recipes? Make certain to follow our Food & Recipes Board on Pinterest!