Give kids one thing besides the conventional toys under the tree or of their stocking.
For a child who appears to have already got it all, discovering a present that’s new and additionally significant can appear like a challenge.
You’re certain to discover a present that creates memories, alternatives to bond, and loads of enjoyable with our list of the forty three best non-toy Christmas gifts for girls 6-8.
6 Things to Consider When Buying Gifts for Girls 6-8
- Choose one thing social – At this age, girls have gotten extra social, and are starting to create shut friendships. Because of this, discovering gifts and experiences that they can share with others is extra important than ever before.
- Provide a little comfort – With everything going on within the world, a present of consolation is always a good choice. Give them a spot to snuggle, a cozy spot to learn or daydream, or a way to sleep higher at night.
- Practical doesn’t have to be boring – While some non-toy Christmas gifts are practical, it doesn’t imply they’ve to be boring. In fact, non-toy gifts can be these that a child makes use of almost each day, making it extra meaningful.
- Expand their horizons – Girls 6 to eight are simply starting to discover the world round them. They’re discovering who they’re and what they actually like. Consider giving them an expertise that will broaden their horizons and provides them a style of artwork and culture.
- Add to their space – Consider shopping for them one thing that they can add to their space, whether or not it’s their bedroom, playroom, and even their bathroom. Kids like to make an area their own, so if a present permits them the chance to decorate their space and add a private touch, they’re certain to be excited.
- Create traditions – You can begin creating magical memories of Christmas at an early age. One of the best methods to do that’s by creating vacation traditions that you do collectively year after year. Give them an expertise that they can always look ahead to as they get older.
29 Best Non-Toy Christmas Gifts for Girls 6-8
- Bean Bag Chair – This chair is available in different sizes and has tons of colours and patterns to suit their style. It’s easy to hold throughout the home and makes the perfect spot for reading, lounging, gaming, or taking a nap.
- Unicorn Sequin Fleece Pillow – This enjoyable mini pillow is roofed in reversible sequins. When they run their finger or hand throughout the pillow, they can change colours or patterns, or write phrases and messages.
- Folding Lap Desk – This lap desk has many different functions – it’s perfect for homework and studying, computer systems and gaming, or as a serving tray. You can select from seven different colors, the legs fold for storage, and it even has a carry handle.
- Furry Backrest Pillow – A shaggy, plush backrest pillow for some extra support whenever it’s needed. Kids can use this pillow whereas watching TV, reading, or simply lounging around.
- Piggy Bank – This is definitely not your conventional piggy bank, it’s extra like a safe. Kids can add money or cash for safekeeping and safe everything with their very personal four-digit passcode.
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket – This tremendous soft faux-fur throw is certain to maintain them cozy all year long. There are an endless variety of colours and patterns to select from so you’re bound to discover her favorite.
- The World of Beverly Cleary Collection – Beverly Cleary wrote books which have introduced pleasure to so many. With beloved characters like Ramona Quimby, Beezus, Henry Huggins, and Runaway Ralph, you’ll love sharing these tales with a brand new generation.
- Cake Pop Maker – This colourful cake pop maker would make a nice gift for any budding baker. It has everything they’ll want to bake up 12 cake pops or donut holes in simply minutes.
- The Highlights Book of Things to Do – This book is an encyclopedia full of enjoyable activities. It contains everything from science projects and recipes to crafts, games, and mind teasers.
- Galaxy Night Light Projector – Projecting colourful images of the stars and galaxies, it acts as a nightlight and may even play music. With 5 soothing white noises as well, they can relax simply at bedtime.
- Ultimate Travel Journal for Kids – This journey journal is packed with locations to write, actions and games, and journal prompts. Good for as much as 4 trips, it’s a spot for them to seize memories and makes a wonderful keepsake.
- Good Housekeeping Amazing Science – Young STEM lovers will be thrilled to obtain this book packed with over eighty different hands-on experiments. They’ll learn different scientific concepts about on a regular basis issues they’ll discover throughout the house.
- Kids Book Bucket List Scratch Poster – This poster options 100 classic, must-read children’s books. Kids can hang it up of their room and scratch off books that they learn to disclose their colourful cowl photos.
- Q & A a Day for Kids – This journal is actually one thing special. Once a day, they will take a couple of minutes to write down a solution to a question, permitting them to get to know themselves higher and reveal their hopes and dreams.
- Amelia Bedelia Box Set – Buy them a book set that’s nice for early readers. Amelia Bedelia has been a favourite of kids for a lot of years, and the fast-paced chapters are full of silliness and enjoyable illustrations.
- Letters to Me – A distinctive gift that permits a child to express themselves through writing and drawing. Using prompts, they will put collectively their very personal book of letters to create a enjoyable time capsule.
- Wearable Blanket Hoodie – This hooded, wearable blanket is nice for getting cozy and has deep pockets for keeping their hands heat or holding snacks and toys. Choose from enjoyable colours and patterns, and pick up an adult-sized one for yourself!
- Alarm Clock – Help them learn how to get out of mattress on time. This alarm clock options a dimmable night light too!
- Foldable Teepee Tent – Give them a magical spot they can name their own. Complete with twinkling fairy lights and synthetic vines, they can use it for sleepovers, play time, or only a quiet place to learn and dream.
- Butterfly Wall Decals – Let them cowl their partitions in beautiful butterfly wall decals. They come in each color of the rainbow, and bring a contact of nature anywhere they choose to place them.
- Large Rainbow Rope Basket – This is the perfect place for them to organize their books, toys, and stuffed animals, and additionally works well as a hamper. Made from colorful, woven rope, it additionally has handles in order that they can pick it up and bring it anywhere.
- Unicorn Letter Writing Set – This beautifully boxed stationery set options rainbows and colourful unicorns and everything they’ll want to write the perfect letter. Great for pen pals, thanks notes, or letters to grandma and grandpa.
- Musical Jewelry Storage Box – Covered in fairy story drawings, this musical unicorn jewellery field is made for storing their treasures. They can tuck away their necklaces, bracelets, and trinkets whereas they watch the unicorn spin.
- Kids Analog Watch – This colourful analog watch is easy to read, helps kids strengthen their time-telling skills, and is waterproof.
- Mermaid Kids Chore Chart – Older kids will learn responsibility and self-discipline with this colourful mermaid chore chart. They can select their very personal goals and rewards and mark off their chores as soon as they’re done.
- Hooded Bath Towel – Give them a hooded towel that they can wrap themselves up in after bathtime. They’re properly oversized, come in enjoyable patterns, and additionally work well as a canopy up or beach towel.
- Kids Overnight Bag – This in a single day bag is roomy and durable and options an adjustable shoulder strap and loads of pockets. It’s simply proper for sleepovers, sports, or weekend trips.
- Garmin Vivofit Jr. – Gift them an incredible, wearable, exercise tracker with a fun, floral pattern. They can keep track of their steps and sleep patterns and they’ll have tons of enjoyable reaching their daily exercise goals.
- Little Passports World Edition Subscription Box – Geared for kids ages six to ten, this subscription field teaches children culture, history, language, geography, and science. It’s a month-to-month journey in your mailbox!
14 More Gifts to Make Meaningful Memories
Gifting an expertise can give a child a beautiful reminiscence they’ll always treasure. Check out our list of 14 giftable expertise ideas for girls 6-8:
- Tickets to their first ball game
- A journey to the circus
- Passes to a native zoo or aquarium
- Tickets to a kids concert
- A coupon for a one-on-one outing
- Gift card to their favourite native eatery or candy spot
- Class at an artwork center or pottery portray shop
- Movie tickets
- Trip to the arcade
- Passes for laser tag or mini golf
- Tickets to a kids stage show
- Carnival or fair passes
- Membership to a native museum
- Water park tickets
We know the kid you’re shopping for is certain to like no matter you pick from our list of forty three of the best non-toy Christmas gifts for girls 6-8.
If you loved our list of Christmas gifts for girls 6-8, please share it on Pinterest!