My seven-year-old daughter gives me how well do you know me questions at least as soon as a week.
It’s a test. But I’m her mom. I know that her favourite color is blue and her best class is art.
So, in an effort to get creative, today I bring you the BEST list of how well do you know me inquiries to play with your kids, your partner, and even your friends, students, and coworkers. No one is left out here!
This post includes:
- Fun questions for family
- Unique questions for siblings
- Funny questions
- Good questions for couples
- About me questions for friends
- Deep how well do you know me (the final test!)
Now, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Family
The first questions are the most basic and are nice for family time activities in addition to easy sufficient for kids that are younger.
1. What’s my favourite color?
2. What game do I like to play?
3. What game do I hate to play?
4. What’s my favourite meals within the entire world?
5. What’s my least favourite season of the year?
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What’s my favourite store?
9. What’s my favourite taste of ice cream?
10. What’s my favourite movie?
11. What’s my favourite book?
12. Which do I think is the best room in our home?
13. Who’s my best friend?
14. What type of music do I like best?
15. What’s my favourite song?
16. What type of music do I not like?
17. What’s my favourite chore? (find a free chore chart template for kids HERE)
18. What’s my least favourite chore?
19. Where is my favourite restaurant to eat at?
20. What’s my favourite vegetable?
21. What’s my favourite condiment?
22. What’s my favourite day of the week?
23. What’s my favourite factor in my room?
24. What’s my favourite school subject?
25. What’s my least favourite school subject?
26. What’s my favourite animal?
27. What’s my very first memory?
28. Who in our household am I most like?
29. Who’s the most outgoing person I know?
30. Who’s the most shy person I know?
31. What’s my favourite sport?
32. What’s my least favourite sport?
33. What’s my favourite factor to do camping?
34. What’s my favourite factor to do on the beach or pool?
35. Where is my favourite place to read?
36. What’s my favourite season of the year? (see bucket lists for spring, summer, fall, & winter)
37. What’s the farthest I’ve pushed in a car?
38. What’s my bedtime?
39. What’s my favourite smell?
40. What’s my favourite factor to do on the park?
41. Who has been my favourite teacher?
42. Who has been my least favourite teacher?
43. What is my favourite present to watch?
44. If I could be any character from a present or book, who would I be?
45. What are my hobbies?
46. How many pets do I want when I develop up?
47. Do I look like mom or dad?
48. What’s my favourite factor about our family?
49. What is the very very first factor I do within the morning?
50. What is the very final factor I do at night?
For different types of insanely enjoyable questions, see also:
- Easy Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- Never Have I Ever the Kid Version
Fun About Me Questions for Siblings
How shut is the brothers/sisters bond? Let’s test it out!
51. What’s my favourite type of pizza?
52. What’s my favourite factor that we play together?
53. What bothers me most?
54. How a lot cash do I have?
55. What stuffed animal do I love most?
56. What toys do I play with in my room?
57. What was I like as a baby?
58. What’s my favourite candy?
59. What do I want to be when I develop up?
60. What is my favourite fruit?
61. What’s my favourite app?
62. What’s my favourite taste of toothpaste on the dentist?
63. If I could have a pet, what pet would it be?
64. Would I rather put on shoes or not put on shoes?
65. What’s my favourite card game?
66. Have I ever had any imaginary friends?
67. What do I like to do when I’m alone?
68. What do I do when I’m mad at you?
69. Have I ever scared you before?
70. Do I like playing with your friends?
71. If I could do something all day, what would I do?
72. What meal could I eat each single day?
73. Do I like video games? What is my favorite?
74. What’s my favourite factor to do at school?
75. Do I prefer listening to music or watching tv?
Related Post: 30 Great Bonding Activities for Your Family
Funny How Well Do You Know Me Questions
These about me questions are certain to give a good chuckle, and perhaps even shine a light on a unusual trait of someone’s.
76. What do I do that makes you laugh?
77. What makes me laugh?
78. If I needed to decide on one meals to eat for the remainder of my life, what would it be?
79. If I were an animal, what animal would I be?
80. Who is my favourite superhero?
81. Who is my favourite book character?
82. Have I ever pooped my pants? (This is a trick question, we ALL have when we were babies, however my kids think it’s hilarious)
83. What’s my favourite color of jellybean?
84. What noise do I hate the most?
85. What noise could always put me to sleep?
86. If you looked in my again pack (or purse, or bag), what would you find?
87. If I could have any superpower, what would it be?
88. If I could select a time interval to live in, when would it be?
89. If I went to Hogwarts, which home would I be sorted into?
90. What is the oddest factor that I do?
91. What’s the craziest/silliest factor I’ve ever done?
92. Do I prefer dogs or cats?
93. What’s the one meals I despise eating?
94. Which Disney character am I most like?
95. Would I be the primary to go or the final to go in a Zombie apocalypse?
96. Who’s my secret celebrity crush?
97. Am I a picky eater?
98. What’s the worst factor I’ve ever cooked?
99. What is the weirdest factor that I eat?
100. Am I a leftover person?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions for Couples
These how well do you know me questions are for couples to discover their relationship, history, and enjoyable preferences.
101. What do I love most about our relationship?
102. What’s my favourite time of day?
103. What’s my favourite reminiscence of the 2 of us?
104. What do I think is the most defining second in our relationship?
105. What’s my favourite type of flower?
106. What’s my favourite music?
107. What’s my favourite type of pie?
108. What’s my favourite thing to do at night?
109. If I could journey anywhere, the place would it be?
110. What’s my biggest pet peeve?
111. What’s my favourite hobby?
112. What’s my favourite indulgence?
113. Am I a espresso drinker?
114. What was my favourite factor to do as a kid?
115. What did I most enjoy about our first date?
116. What is my go-to consolation food?
117. What’s the best gift I’ve ever received?
118. Am I a candy talker or do I prefer to give tough love?
119. What’s my ideal romantic evening?
120. What’s the best job I ever had?
121. What’s the worst job I ever had?
122. What are my biggest goals?
123. Do I have a inexperienced thumb?
124. Where are my parents from?
125. What is an object (food etc.) I will not share with you?
126. What would I most like to do with you if we had an evening to ourselves?
127. Am I a saver or spender?
128. What is my favourite factor you’ve ever cooked?
129. What is one factor you know about me that nobody else does?
130. Who was my childhood pet? What was his/her name?
131. Do I like to exit or be at home?
132. What’s the most romantic factor I’ve ever done?
133. How am I different from you?
134. What has been our worst fight?
135. What is the best factor about being in a relationship with me?
136. What is one factor I discover difficult that others discover easy? Or vice-versa.
137. Why did I fall in love with you?
138. What would my dream home look like?
139. Who is my best friend?
140. What is my mother’s maiden name?
141. Do I have any birthmarks?
142. What is my favorite gift you’ve given me?
143. What is one factor I do that makes you really feel loved?
144. What kind of a sleeper am I?
145. What place do I sleep in?
145. What was my first job?
146. What do I do when we make-up after a fight?
147. What do I do to cheer myself up when I’m sad?
148. Where was I born?
149. When do I prefer to eat dinner?
150. What is my love language?
- Crazy Fun Questions for Couples to Ask Each Other
- A Year of Creative Holiday Date Ideas
- 225 Would You Rather Questions for Couples
How Well Do You Know Me Quiz for Friends
These questions can even be requested by household and couples, however they’re particularly amazing questions for friends that know you well.
151. Where’s the coolest place I’ve ever traveled to?
152. What is a strength of mine?
153. How many brothers and sisters do I have?
154. What’s my favourite dessert?
155. What’s my favourite quick meals meal?
156. What color are my eyes?
157. What’s my favourite drink?
158. What’s my favourite food?
159. Who’s the most enjoyable person I know?
160. Who’s the kindest person I know?
161. What time do I go to bed?
162. Am I a morning person or an evening owl?
163. How many pets do I have?
164. What’s my favourite board game?
165. What makes me happy?
166. If I could have dinner with anybody (past or present), who would it be?
167. Do I like construction or flying by the seat of my pants?
168. Do I have any allergies?
169. Am I an introvert or extrovert?
170. Do I get my work done quickly or am I a procrastinator?
171. Do I like to play sports?
172. What’s my favourite sport to watch?
173. Am I a planner?
174. What is my center name?
175. Who are the three most important people in my life?
176. How do I like to relax? (Don’t miss the free self-care guidelines here to help!)
177. What is a secret expertise I have?
178. What metropolis was I born in?
179. Do I play any musical instruments?
180. How many languages do I speak?
181. Have I ever needed to remain at a hospital?
182. Do I prefer comedy or horror?
183. What was my favourite cartoon as a kid?
184. What are my parents’ names?
185. Am I an animal person?
186. Do I prefer tea or coffee?
187. Do I prefer candy or salty?
188. Am I a rule follower or a rule breaker?
189. Do I like fiction or non-fiction books? (See 50 uplifting books for women HERE)
191. Do I like to dress up for Halloween?
192. Do I sing within the shower?
193. Am I right-handed or left-handed?
194. What is my favourite holiday?
195. Do I love being out in nature or do I prefer to be inside?
196. Do I prefer spicy meals or bland food?
197. Do I like music or silence when I work?
198. Do I have a nickname?
199. What’s my favourite type of meals (Italian, Chinese, American, etc.)?
200. Have I ever collected something (cards, stamps, toys, etc.)?
Related Post: How to Make Friends as an Adult
Now, earlier than getting into the deep ones, check out our favorites HERE:
How Well Do You Know Me Deep Questions
Next, these questions get to our deepest hurts, desires, and feelings. This set of how well do you know me questions is the final test.
201. What’s my biggest fear?
202. What’s my greatest joy?
203. What do I take into consideration when I’m alone?
204. What do I do that makes me really feel higher when I’m scared?
205. What do I do that makes me really feel higher when I’m sad?
206. What’s the most valuable factor I’ve ever given away?
207. What is one factor actually difficult that I’m proud I overcame?
208. If I could do something I wanted all day, what would I do?
209. If cash was no object, what would I do?
210. Who inspires me most?
211. What situation has caused me the most stress in my life?
212. What’s the best decision I ever made?
213. What’s the worst decision I ever made?
214. Have I ever skilled a miracle?
215. If I could do one factor throughout again, what would it be?
216. What is my dream job?
217. What does my dream life look like?
218. What has been my most embarrassing moment?
219. What has been my biggest thrill?
220. Where do I want to be in 5 years? 10 years?
221. Am I extra like my mom or my father? Or somebody else?
222. What is my favourite factor about nature?
223. Would I prefer to be my very personal boss or work for somebody else?
224. What are three issues on my bucket list?
225. What are my biggest insecurities?
226. How do you know when I’m nervous?
227. How do you know when one factor is bothering me?
228. When do I get jealous?
229. Would I like extra time or extra money?
230. Do I believe in life on different planets?
231. Do I believe in ghosts?
232. What journey has most affected my life?
233. What expertise has had the most impact on the way I think?
234. What expertise modified my life?
235. What is one of my biggest regrets?
236. Am I religious?
237. Who do I go to for recommendation when I want it?
238. What’s my favourite childhood memory?
239. What’s my worst memory?
240. Is there a narrative to my name? What is it?
241. What kind of labor gives me the most pleasure or satisfaction?
242. What do I want I did extra of in my life?
243. What new skill would I like to learn?
244. Where is “home” to me?
245. What’s one job I would by no means do?
246. What sorts of issues make me angry?
247. What do I do when I’m angry?
248. What is my favourite quote? (see love, gratitude, and growth quotes HERE)
249. What do I love about social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc)?
250. What do I hate about social media?
How Well Do You Know Me Questions For Coworkers
These who is aware of me higher questions are perfect to ask your coworkers at work! You’ll learn a lot extra about them, deepen relationships, and benefit from the conversation.
251. What is my favourite factor about my job?
252. Where did I work earlier than this job?
253. Is my desk messy or clean?
254. Am I a goal-oriented person?
255. What motivates me at work?
256. Do I have any pet peeves at work?
257. What’s my favourite time of day?
258. How do I like to unwind after a lengthy day? (See these 100 self-care ideas)
259. Do I listen to music whereas I work?
260. What music style do I like best?
261. If I had 10 million dollars, would I nonetheless work? What would I do?
262. What’s my dream car?
263. What’s my dream vacation?
264. Am I an individual who’s always on time, early, or late?
265. What does my household life look like?
266. What’s my favourite workday lunch?
267. What’s one materials possession I couldn’t live without?
268. Where would I like to be in 5 or 10 years?
269. What was my favourite factor to learn about when I was young?
270. What is my biggest precedence outside of work?
271. Do I enjoy traveling?
272. What am I afraid of at work? (public speaking, etc.)
273. When was the final time I got out of my consolation zone?
274. What’s a skill I’ve been engaged on at work?
275. What’s one factor I’m proud of accomplishing at work?
276. What do I eat for breakfast on workdays?
277. Have I ever met anybody famous?
278. What’s one factor I’m good at?
279. What’s one factor I’m bad at?
280. Do I want to live the place I live now for the remainder of my life?
281. Am I a espresso drinker? How do I like my coffee?
282. What’s the final private development course I took? (or lunch and learn, etc.)
283. What’s the final book I read?
284. What has been my biggest problem (at work or in life)?
285. Do I workout?
286. Am I an animal person? Do I have any pets?
287. Do I believe there’s such a factor as an excessive amount of ambition?
288. What’s my favourite factor to do on the weekend?
289. What do I think makes a good boss?
290. What television present have I recently watched?
291. Do I have a side hustle?
292. Do I have any passionate hobbies?
293. Who do I envisage to be a private mentor?
294. Who do I envisage to be the most influential person of our time?
295. What do I think work/life balance ought to look like?
296. Am I a morning person or an evening owl?
297. When extra cash comes my way, what do I like to spend it on?
298. What do I listen to on my commute to work?
299. What’s my all-time favourite movie?
300. When would I like to retire?
301. What would I like to do when I retire?
To Consider With Get to Know You Questions
There you have it! How well do you know me questions for nearly everyone!
Quiz these you love and use this game to actually deepen your relationships and what you know about these you care about.
What are your favourite do u know me questions? I’d like to know what get’s the dialog flowing in your home!
For extra useful posts & resources, see:
- Ultimate list of get to know you questions: everything you could possibly need!
- Easy & Healthy Ways to Reward Yourself: No extra self-sabotage!
- Free Encouraging Notes for Kids: Free notes to remain in backpacks, under pillows, and more!