Busy nights and meal prep simply don’t go together. No matter how a lot we’d like to think we can do it all, there are many times we want fast no prep dinner ideas to maintain us sane. Whether you have to expire to a soccer game, dance class or parent’s night at school, these easy recipes will guarantee your loved ones is fed, full and wholesome too.
5 No Prep Dinner Essentials to Invest In
1. Instant Pot
Instant pots are pressure cookers that may do everything from sauté to slow cook to make rice and steam veggies and meat. It’s an all-in-one device that permits you to throw your ingredients inside and cook them collectively in a single spot. You can cook a meal for the entire household in decrease than an hour with barely any prep involved.
2. Slow Cooker
A slow cooker or Crock Pot is one other important tool to make use of for no prep meals. Just toss all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and go about your day as your meal cooks itself. Slow cookers are perfect for drop and go dinners, cooking your meals at a decrease temperature over an extended interval of time. The outcomes are tender, flavourful and perfect for busy nights.
3. Casserole Dish
A casserole dish is ideal for dump and bake dinners. Everything can be cooked in a casserole dish collectively with pasta, so that you don’t have to do any boiling or prep beforehand. For the nights when you barely have any time, a casserole dish can be your saving grace. Simply dump all of your ingredients in and bake your casserole within the oven.
4. Cast Iron Skillet
One-skillet meals are tremendous popular for busy families. For the nights you don’t have time to prep for a big meal, a forged iron skillet is the perfect tool to have in your cookware arsenal. They’re tremendous versatile, sturdy and functional and can be utilized for sautéing, pan frying, searing, baking, braising, broiling, roasting and more. You can cook your main dish and sides all in a single pan and what could be simpler than that!
5. Dutch Oven
Dutch ovens are an easy and fast way to put together your favorite meals. One pot meals are amazing because not solely are they easy to make, there’s barely any clear up. All you have to do is toss your chosen ingredients into the pot and allow them to cook. From stews and chilis to rice and pasta dishes, Dutch ovens can do it all.
8 No Prep Foods to Put on Your Grocery List
1. Canned Vegetables
Canned veggies like black beans, corn and chickpeas are the spine of no prep meals. Just drain and rinse, and they make an ideal filling for tacos or salad, or they are often cooked right into a skillet, casserole or stew.
Bread is a should for charcuterie, sandwiches and toasts. Upgrade to a bakery baguette or loaf of bread to make your meals that rather extra delicious. Top toasted bread with cream cheese and smoked salmon for an easy dinner or use stale bread cubes for a panzanella.
3. Cherry Tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes are the perfect size for no prep dinners. You don’t have to slice them up, you can merely toss them into no matter meal you make, whether or not it’s a salad, pasta or a taco casserole.
4. Salad Mix
Although salads are fairly easy to make, there are some nights when you simply want everything done for you. Prepared salad mixes have everything prepared to go. They make a nice side to a dump-and-bake dinner otherwise you can use them for the main event.
5. Canned Tuna
Canned tuna can be utilized in a number of recipes, from tuna bakes to salads, patties and tuna melts. It’s a nice ingredient for busy weeknights as it’s tremendous easy to toss into the mix.
6. Bag of Baby Spinach
Spinach is a wholesome addition to any meal, wealthy in antioxidants, iron, vitamin K and fibre. Having bagged spinach on hand is tremendous useful – you can use it for fast salads, pastas and stir frys.
7. Frozen Cooked Shrimp
Shrimps are an excellent factor to have on hand, particularly for busy weeknights. All you want to do is defrost a bag of frozen cooked shrimp, then you can add them to recipes like a yummy pasta, Mexican rice bowl or miso soup.
8. Greek Yogurt
Greek yogurt is a tangy, creamy kitchen staple that may be utilized in so many meals. Use it to replace mayo and bitter cream in your favorite recipes to make them healthier, stir it into soups, or use it as a marinade.
25 No Prep Dinner Ideas We Love
1. Tuscan Tuna White Bean Salad | Foodie Crush
2. 15-Minute Miso Soup with Greens and Tofu | Minimalist Baker
3. Easy Chicken Gyros with Rotisserie Chicken | Girl Gone Gourmet
4. Loaded Veggie Nachos | Cookie and Kate
5. Herbed Tuna in Heirloom Tomatoes | A Love Better to Food
6. Balsamic Crock Pot Roast | Julie’s Eats and Treats
7. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup | Tabs and Tidbits
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Verde | Fitful Focus
9. One-Pot Spaghetti with Sausage | Parents
10. Easy Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo | Foodie Crush
11. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup | Gimme Some Oven
12. Lemon Dill Salmon Packets | Taste of Home
13. One Pan Tomato Spinach Linguine | Feel Good Foodie
14. Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese | Dinner Then Dessert
15. Veggie and Shrimp Miso Noodle Bowl | Parents
16. Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup | Kristine’s Kitchen
17. Pasta with Turkey Sausage and Peas | Foodie Crush
18. 10-Minute Wonton Soup | Food Love
19. Creamy Tuscan Salmon | Eat Well 101
20. Instant Pot Korean Beef | Frugal Family Times
21. Slow Cooker Turkey Sweet Potato Chilli with Quinoa | Foodie Crush
22. Baked Caprese Tortellini | Food Love
23. Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus and Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce | East Well 101
24. Sesame Shrimp with Asian Greens Rice Bowl | Foodie Crush
25. Instant Pot Honey Chicken Teriyaki | Frugal Family Times
These fast and easy dinner ideas are certain to be your new go-tos. Use them in your busiest weeknights to maintain mother sane!
This post contains affiliate links.
Did you enjoy this spherical up of no prep dinner ideas? We’d love it if you shared this post on Pinterest!
Looking for extra easy dinner ideas? Make certain to follow our Food and Recipes Board on Pinterest!