Las Vegas is most definitely NOT solely for grown-ups.
While it may not be the apparent choice, Vegas offers loads of enjoyable issues to do for the entire family.
This list of 19 issues to do with kids in Las Vegas covers three must-stay hotels and 19 of our favourite activities.
- If you didn’t drive your self to Vegas, make certain to rent a car, particularly if the place you’re staying is off the strip. You’ll save lots of cash on taxis and ride shares that you’ll need to have handy for meals and snacks.
- If you aren’t renting a car, Las Vegas is easy to navigate, and you’ll discover that public or private transportation is readily available.
- Avoid strolling the Strip at night, because the nightlife can be overwhelming and sometimes unsafe. Instead, stroll the Strip within the morning and early afternoon for the best household experience.
What to Pack
When it comes time to pack, you’re certain to have all of the necessities with this handy list:
- Pack two outfits a day per person. You’ll most likely discover your self sweaty and smoky after a day of fun, and if you plan to take in a present or exit for dinner within the evening, you’ll appreciate a fresh set of clothes.
- As always, you need to dress for the weather, so make certain to check the climate report earlier than you go. When it’s hot, it’s HOT, so light, cool clothes is a must. And because excessive temperatures are common, you’ll discover that nearly everywhere you go is air conditioned, so you’ll need to hold with you a light jacket or sweater because you can simply get chilled indoors. Winter months however can be fairly chilly, so you’ll need to bring a few hotter layers.
- No matter when you’re traveling, don’t forget your swimwear, together with rash guards and canopy ups. Your hotel will most likely have a pool and there are enjoyable water parks to visit.
- Protect your self from the strong desert solar by packing sunhats, sunglasses, and lots of sunscreen.
- Comfy strolling shoes are a should have in Vegas. You’ll spend loads of time strolling each day, so bring a few pairs to maintain your feet happy. And simply in case, pack some blister treatments like moleskin.
- Keep all of your necessities handy with a daypack or fannypack. That way, you can keep hands-free whereas you enjoy exploring the city.
- Don’t forget to pack reusable water bottles to remain hydrated.
3 Must-Stay Hotels in Las Vegas
One of the most important issues you are able to do when touring to Vegas is picking the proper accommodations. If you’re searching for a family-friendly hotel, look no further. We’ve gathered a list of three must-stay spots.
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino – This hotel has loads of choices for rooms together with one and two-bedroom suites, entertainment, and kid-friendly dining. The pool complex offers loads of enjoyable with 4 pools, three whirlpools, a lazy river, and waterfalls. Topgolf is found onsite for these that need to practice their swing.
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino – Your household will enjoy this tropical-themed hotel. The pool space comes full with cabanas and waterfalls. You can go to the Dolphin Habitat or the 20,000-gallon saltwater tank filled with a number of fish and different species. And you don’t need to overlook the giant volcano that shoots fire each evening!
- Mandalay Resort Hotel & Casino – If your kids love water, that is the spot for you. The hotel has eleven acres of water enjoyable together with a lazy river, pool, and a lagoon. The Shark Reef Aquarium has one of many largest tanks in North America. Rooms are spacious and there are suites available. Plus, the hotel options one of many hottest Cirque Du Soleil shows.
19 Things To Do with Kids in Las Vegas
Ready to begin planning your vacation? Check out this list of 19 issues to do with kids in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving – You can learn to fly and defy gravity whereas experiencing the thrilling sensation of skydiving. Wind speeds of as much as 120 mph will keep you flying high. It may sound scary, however you’ll be prepared to go after your coaching session.
- Lion Habitat Ranch – This is not your ordinary zoo. You will fall in love with their lions in addition to giraffes and wild birds. Watch Ozzie the giraffe create art, feed the animals, or take a behind the scenes tour.
- Tournament of Kings – This Camelot-like castle is enjoyable for the entire family. The dinner and present options courageous knights and mighty steeds, together with particular results and pyrotechnics. Kids will love consuming their meal with their hands whereas taking on this live-action production.
- The Adventuredome – This indoor journey park options 25 rides and attractions for all ages, together with arcade games, excessive sports, miniature golf, digital reality, and even clown shows.
- The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens – Surround your self with the sights, sounds, scents, and colours of breathtaking shows that change each season. It’s a feast for the senses and it’s free to visit. Plus, you’ll definitely need to go to the dancing waters on the entrance of the hotel – particularly at night when they’re at their most magical.
- Topgolf Las Vegas – Located behind the MGM Grand Resort, you can practice your swing on the three-level driving range, whereas taking in amazing views of the Strip. Take a lesson, play greater than a dozen different golf games, or relax with some scrumptious meals and drinks.
- High Roller Observation Wheel – You can soar a whopping 550 feet above the Las Vegas Strip and take in 360-degree views of the metropolis and the mountains. It takes a full half-hour to go round one time, and at night, the lights can’t be beat.
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater – This family-friendly comedy present options round 30 animals that as soon as resided in shelters. Now these pets are Las Vegas stars. Every night options a different theme, so that you by no means know what present you’re going to see.
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Just east of the Strip you’ll discover this chocolate factory, well-known for its gourmet chocolates. Visit the tasting room or go on a guided tour to learn how chocolates are made.
- Springs Preserve – The Preserve’s museums feature fossils and items of historical past together with live animals. You can discover over 4 miles of nature trails and archeological websites or go to the butterfly park.
- Neon Museum – When you consider Las Vegas you most likely image neon. This museum gives you the chance to take in a little of the city’s history. You can take excursions each day and night, however nighttime is always extra thrilling when everything is lit up.
- Downtown Container Park – This distinctive spot options shopping, attractions, and loads of enjoyable photo ops. The shops, bars, and eating places are actually made from old shipping containers. Kids will love the interactive playground that includes stairs and slides. You can additionally hand round within the grassy space and enjoy video games and outdoor movies.
- David Copperfield Show – This present is fairly actually magical. Best for older kids and adults, David Copperfield offers an expertise you won’t forget. Located on the MGM Resort, it’s a classic present that offers a little nostalgia and a lot of illusion.
- Seaquest Interactive Aquarium – Located on the Strip, you’ll have tons of enjoyable actions to decide on from. Feed a shark, swim with the stingrays, and go to tons of sea life and unique birds. Kids will love the contact tanks and their cool assortment of reptiles.
- Cirque Du Soleil – Las Vegas currently offers six amazing shows that are assured to thrill and excite. Always make certain to get your tickets early and go to their web site to discover out which shows are the most appropriate for your kids’ ages and interests.
- Discovery Children’s Museum – This spot options three tales of enjoyable together with interactive exhibits. Your kids will love visiting Water World, EcoCity and Young at Art impressed by Dr. Seuss. Take the littlest ones to Toddler Town and seize a tasty bite on the meals truck.
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. – If anybody in your loved ones is an Avengers fan, they will love this museum devoted to everyone’s favourite superhero team. Located at Treasure Island, you’ll enjoy interactive exhibits in addition to precise costumes from the movies!
- M&M’s World Las Vegas – This 28,000 sq. foot attraction is all about these well-known chocolate candies. Personalize some M&M’s with your personal customized message and even images. It’s 4 tales of delicious, colourful fun.
- Madame Tussauds – Located on the Venetian Resort, you’ll love the greater than 100 realistic wax figures. Find your favourite musician, actor, or comedian book character, together with Spider-Man and the Hulk. You can additionally go to the theater for a 3D movie.
Viva Las Vegas! Now you’re prepared to discover all it has to supply with this list of 19 issues to do with kids in Las Vegas.
This post contains affiliate links.
If you loved our list of issues to do with kids in Las Vegas, please share it on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for extra kids activities, please follow our Kids Activities board!