How Do You Define Love to a Child?
Have you ever tried to outline love? It’s extremely difficult! Especially the kind of unconditional love a parent feels for his or her child.
But candy love quotes for kids can paint a vivid image of this highly effective emotion. And therefore, they arrive in handy when attempting to express ourselves to our family.
What to Do With These Love Quotes
There are so many different methods to make use of the inspiring quotes below!
Here are solely a few nice ideas:
- Use them when you talk about love with your child.
- Write them in Valentine’s Day or Birthday cards.
- Put them in photo books.
- Put them in your personal love messages to your kids.
- Read a quote to your child earlier than mattress or at dinnertime.
- Pair a few with these free love coupons!
- Add a quote to your morning affirmations to remind your self how fortunate you are
No matter what the situation, these quotes express the true depth of emotion to a child that means the world to you.
In this post you’ll discover 4 different types of quotes:
- Cute love quotes for youthful kids
- Deeper quotes for older kids
- Quotes to present kids about love
- Quotes about a parent’s love for a child
Let’s get to them!
11 Cute Love Quotes for Younger Kids
These cute love quotes for kids (from parents) are each easy and adorable. And many of them are straight from our most beloved children’s books.
1. “How do you spell ‘love’? – Piglet “You don’t spell it you really feel it.” – Pooh
2. “My love will discover you wherever you are.” Wherever You Are: My Love Will Find You – Nancy Tillman
3.“I’ll love you forever / I’ll such as you for always / As lengthy as I’m living / My child you’ll be.”
– Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
4. “I love your happy side, your unhappy side, your foolish side, your mad side,
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.
I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking, silent and talking.
I love you thru and through… yesterday, today and tomorrow too.” – I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak
5. “As quickly as I noticed you I knew a grand journey was about to happen” – Pooh
6. “Love is not solely one factor you feel, it’s one factor you do.” – David Wilkerson
8. “But Mama, however Mama, what if I were a tremendous smelly skunk,
and I smelled so bad my name was Stinky Face?”
“Then I would give you a shower and sprinkle you with sweet-smelling powder. And if you continue to smelled bad, I wouldn’t mind,
and I would whisper in your ear, ‘I love you, Stinky Face.’” – Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
9. “Love is sweet…and love is GRAND!
Sometimes love…is simply holding hands.
It’s a sense inside. It’s a smile in your heart.
It retains us collectively when we’re apart.” Love is You and Me – Monica Sheehan
10. “And she loved a little boy very much, a lot greater than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
11.“Whenever you really feel lonely and want a little loving from home,
just press your hand to your cheek and think, ‘Mommy loves you.
Mommy loves you.”- The Kissing Hand by Audry Penn
Related Post: 150 Epic Kids Thoughts of the Day
10 Quotes for Older Kids
The following “I love my children quotes and sayings” are perfect for pre-teen and youngsters to perceive the seemingly impossible depths of your love for them.
1. “If I have to decide on between breathing and loving my children, I would use my final breath to inform them “I love you.” – unknown
2. “When I inform you I love you; I don’t say it out of behavior or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you’re the best factor that ever occurred to me.” – Unknown
3. “I may not be perfect however when I look at my children I know that I got one factor in my life completely right.” – unknown
4. “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved greater than you know.” – Pooh
5. “My greatest want is that my kids always know how a lot I love them, and that they stroll through the remainder of their life knowing I’ll always be there for them anyway I can.” – Unknown
6. “If I could give my child three things, it would be the confidence to always know their self-worth, the strength to follow their dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved they are.” – unknown
8. “In my life, you’re the solar that by no means fades and the moon that by no means wanes. Shine on, my child.” – Unknown
9. “The day you got here into my life, I knew what my purpose was. To love and protect you with everything I have.” – unknown
10. “Butterflies have wings, to allow them to fly. Fish have gills, to allow them to swim. Bunnies have 4 legs, to allow them to run. I have a heart, so I can love you.” – Unknown
More associated quotes posts:
- Quotes to Develop Your Attitude of Gratitude
- Vision Board Quotes to Inspire You
If you’re looking for a super easy way to present kids love through messages, grab entry to the free love notes!
20 Quotes to Teach Kids About What Love Is
These beautiful quotes assist kids perceive the emotion of affection and the way important to life it is.
- “The best and most beautiful issues on this world can’t be seen and even heard, however should be felt with the heart.”Helen Keller
2. “When you love someone, you love the entire person, simply as she or he is, and by no means as you would like them to be.” – Leo Tolstoy
3. “Life with out love is sort of a tree with out blossoms or fruit.” – Khalil Gibran
4. “The supreme happiness of life consists within the conviction that one is loved.” – Victor Hugo
5. “The giving of affection is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Love acknowledges no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates partitions to reach at its vacation spot full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
7. “One phrase frees us of all of the weight and ache of life. That phrase is love.” – Sophocles
8. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
9. “‘Love’ is that situation in which happiness of one other person is important to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
10. “Being deeply loved by somebody gives you strength, whereas loving somebody deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
11.“There is simply one happiness on this life, to like and be loved.” – George Sand
12.The most important factor in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
13.“Love your self first and everything else falls into line. You actually have to like your self to get something done on this world.” – Lucille Ball
14.“I could by no means love the place I couldn’t respect.” – Charlotte Elizabeth Aisse
15. “The love we give away is the one love we keep.” – Elbert Hubbard
17. “I have determined to maintain with love. Hate is too nice a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. Where there is nice love there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
19.“The extra one judges, the much less one loves.” – Honore de Balzac
20. “All love that has not friendship for its base, is sort of a mansion constructed upon the sand.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Other types of inspirational quotes:
- Fierce Quotes to Help You Get out of Your Comfort Zone
- 75 Bold Quotes About Overcoming Adversity
*Want to construct reference to your kids? Check out family growth pack! It has 65+ easy downloads to extend gratitude, connection, and mindset in kids!
30 Quotes About a Parents Love for a Child
Finally, these parent love quotes clarify the toughest yet most rewarding job within the world, and why we do what we do.
1. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that’s the purest love you can discover on this earth. – Mitch Albom
2. “Before I had my child, I thought I knew all of the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It’s extraordinary to have all these limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.” –Uma Thurman
3.. The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a couple of minutes of his time every day. – O. A. Battista (Read right here for nice lists of family night and playful activities)
4. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of many hardest issues you’ll ever do however in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” –Nicholas Sparks
6. “A child will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, garments shabbier, the previous forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – unknown
7. “There is no such factor as an ideal parent. So simply be an actual one.“– Sue Atkins
8. “In elevating my children, I have misplaced my thoughts however discovered my soul.” –Lisa T. Shepherd
9. “Mother’s love is bliss. Is peace. It needn’t be acquired. It needn’t be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
10. “I’ve by no means loved anyone the way I love my children.” –Katey Sagal
11. “Love as highly effective as your mother’s for you leaves its personal mark. To have been loved so deeply .. will give us some security forever.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “Loving a child doesn’t imply giving in to all his whims; to like him is to bring out the best in him, to present him to like what’s difficult.” – Nadia Boulanger
13. “Behind every youthful child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” – Matthew Jacobson
14. “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
15. “It’s a humorous factor about mothers and fathers. Even when their very personal child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they nonetheless think that she or he’s wonderful.” – Roald Dahl
16. “Children want love, particularly when they don’t deserve it.” – Harold Hulbert
17. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
18. “I love all my children, however a few of them I don’t like.” – Lillian Gordy Carter
19. “My feeling of responsibility for the security and well-being of my children is so strong, that ought to an asteroid threaten to wipe out all life on earth, I would nonetheless maintain myself accountable for his or her fate.” – Boghos L. Artinian
20. “As quickly as this child was born I instantly desired to name my parents and simply apologize because I by no means knew how a lot they loved me.” – Ashton Kutcher
21. “Accept the children the way we settle for trees with gratitude, because they’re a blessing, however don’t have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.” – Isabel Allende
23. “A child is one factor you carry inside you for 9 months, in your arms for 3 years, and in your coronary heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
24. “Making the choice to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your coronary heart go strolling outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
25. “Mother love is the fuel that enables a regular human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
26. “Until one turns into a mother, nobody can ever inform you what it feels like to like somebody so deeply and profoundly that you’ll rejoice when they rejoice, ache when they ache, really feel what they feel, even with out talking a word.” – Jennifer Quinn
27. “Kids go the place there is excitement. They keep the place there is love.” – Zig Ziglar
28. “Children make your life important.” – Erma Bombeck
29. “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.” – Og Mandino
30. “To perceive your parents’ love you should raise children yourself.” –Chinese Proverb
20 Funny Parenting Quotes About Love & Care
Finally, these I love my kids quotes will get you laughing too!
1. “Having children is like living in a frat house- nobody sleeps, everything’s broken, and there’s a lot of throwing up.”– Ray Romano
2. “I’d stroll through fire for my daughter. Well not FIRE, because it’s dangerous. But a tremendous humid room. But not too humid, because my hair.” – Ryan Reynolds
3. “My biggest parenting conundrum: why is it so hard to place somebody who’s already sleepy to sleep.” – Chrissy Teigen
5. “Cleaning your home whereas your kids are nonetheless rising up is like shoveling the sidewalk earlier than it stops snowing.”– Phyllis Diller
6. “I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.” – unknown
7. ” When I inform my kids I’ll do one factor in a minute, what I’m actually saying is “Please forget.”‘ – @SarcasticMommy4
8. “I thought I’d by no means be that annoying person, however as quickly as Winnie was born, I was showing iPhone snaps to a cab driver.” – Jimmy Fallon
9. “Being a parent is like folding a fitted sheet; nobody actually is aware of how.” – unknown
10. “Parenthood is the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.” – unknown
11. “When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out.” – Erma Bombeck
12. “I’ve been constructing my son’s belief for 2 yrs with high-fives. Today I’m going to hit him with a ”˜too slow.’ Welcome to the actual world, son.” -Trevor Williams
13. “There is simply one fairly child within the world, and every mom has it.” – unknown
14. “Buying your child a goldfish is a nice way to present them about responsibility for 24-36 hours” -Conan O’Brien
15. “Before I became a parent, I didn’t know I could ruin someone’s day by asking them to place pants on.” – unknown
16. “Usually the triumph of my day is, you know, everybody making it to the potty.” -Julia Roberts
17. “Mother Nature is providential. She gives us twelve years to develop a love for our children earlier than turning them into teenagers.” -William Galvin
19. “I really feel very blessed to have two wonderful, wholesome children who keep me completely grounded, sane, and throw up on my shoes simply earlier than I go to an awards present simply so I know to maintain it real.” -Reese Witherspoon
20. “The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s consideration is to sit down and look comfortable.” – Lane Olinghouse
24 Cute I Love My Child Quotes About Parenting
Finally, parent-child relationship quotes about parenting reveal how we’re always studying and growing.
1. Feeling heard and understood permits children to launch their feelings, let go and transfer on. –Janet Lansbury
2. “Behind every youthful child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” -Mathew L Jacobson
3. “Each day of our lives we make deposits within the reminiscence banks of our children.” – Charles R. Swindoll
4. “If your kids fear you, they cannot belief you. If they don’t belief you, they cannot learn from you.“ -Lori Petro
5. “A parent’s love is whole no matter what number of times divided.” –Robert Brault
6. “You should first teach a child he’s loved. Only then is he prepared to learn everything else.” -Amanda Morgan
7. “Listen earnestly to something your kids want to inform you, no matter what. If you don’t listen eagerly to the little stuff when they’re little, they won’t inform you the big stuff when they’re big, because to them, all of it has always been big stuff.” -Catherine M Wallace
9. “My message is very simple. Love your kids. Just love them. Love, appreciate, present that you worth them, remind them of their greatness, encourage them, respect, honor, trust, and deal with them with dignity.” -Eric D Greene
10. “While we attempt to present our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.” –Angela Schwindt
11. “It’s time we cease shopping for the lie that we have to be hard on kids because “the world is hard”. Love them as hard as you can. That’s what they need.” -Tara Vogler
12. “There are times as a parent when you realize that your job is to not be the parent you always imagined you’d be, the parent you always wished you had. Your job is to be the parent your child needs, given the particulars of his or her personal life and nature.” -Ayelet Waldman
13. “Don’t fear that children by no means listen to you; fear that they’re always watching you.” – Robert Fulghum
14. “Affirming phrases from mothers and dads are like light switches. Speak a phrase of affirmation on the proper second in a child’s life, and it’s like lighting up a whole roomful of possibilities.” – Gary Smalley (See the best kids affirmations here)
15. “Children learn to smile from their parents.”– Shinichi Suzuki
16. “‘Before I had my child, I thought I knew all of the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It’s extraordinary to have all these limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.’” – Uma Thurman
17. “A child will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, garments shabbier, the previous forgotten, and the future worth living for.” – unknown
18. “In my life, you’re the solar that by no means fades and the moon that by no means wanes. Shine on, my child.” – Unknown
20. “My children are the reason I laugh, smile, and want to get up every morning.” – Gena Lee Nolan
21. “My father didn’t inform me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” –Clarence Budinton Kelland
22. “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one factor I always appreciated. They didn’t inform me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.” – Jim Carrey
23. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million methods to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
24.“ It is the daylight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to develop in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment.” –Felicity Bauer
To Consider With These Sayings
That’s it! The final one was thrown in since it will make you laugh!
What are your favourite inspirational love quotes for kids?
Other household posts to enjoy…
- 200 Would You Rather Questions for Kids – a nice way to pass the time whereas you wait!
- 85 Creative Birthday Questions & Interview for Kids – a free interview to do with kids!
- Meaningful Non Toy Gift Ideas for Kids – helpful and distinctive ideas!